About our Blog

Blissfully inspiring you with our youthful sense of style is our passion. This is the story of two fifteen year old girls whose creativity reflects in our fashion, and we want to share this vision with the world. We are the generation of tomorrow and this is our fearless fashion.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Looks- Dressy


OUTFIT 1
**********


I love Taylor's yellow dress. The brown belt and sandals make it look put together but not too fancy.
A perfect look for something on a summer day....
Super cute Taylor :D


Outfit 2
~~~~~~~

I am wearing Taylor's black lace tank top. You can't really see the decals because of the  black tank top under. I think that it added a little something extra instead of JUST an average black top.

The skirt is from forever 21. I really like the color combinations of teal in the skirt. The yellow is that pop of color that makes it quirky and summery.

The belt and the bow add some MAJOR class to this outfit.

Shoes? I just wore my flippies. They aren't super attractive after wearing them all the time so I cut them out :D

XOXO,
T&H

1 comment: