About our Blog

Blissfully inspiring you with our youthful sense of style is our passion. This is the story of two fifteen year old girls whose creativity reflects in our fashion, and we want to share this vision with the world. We are the generation of tomorrow and this is our fearless fashion.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Ideas, Inspiration, & Decoration

I adore collages, so what's perfect to store your favorite ideas and inspiration? Your very own fashion collage.  All I did was tore my favorite looks from my old magazines. I then taped them in odd angles on a space on my wall. I made sure you couldn't see any of my white wall in between the clippings. Every single day I look at the photos, for inspiration to include in my outfits. I have also received many compliments on the collage, and it looks pretty great in my room! I am definitely going to expand the collage, maybe even making it cover my entire wall. This is just a cute summer project that will give you some fashion ideas, and add a little cute decor in your room.    
XOXO,
                T&H                  
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment